My client, a leading technology & retail services organisation is looking to appoint a new EMEA Director of Marketing to help drive, develop and expand the company`s reach and superiority across Europe.
This is a very demanding role and requires someone who naturally has a consultative style and approach and is able to work in a complex and multi faceted environment.
You will need to be able to evidence your ability to evolve and develop existing marketing plans whilst at the same time maintain an already highly successful strategy.
- You will be expected to lead and motivate the development and implementation of inspiring and innovative direct and digital marketing strategies together with your marketing team in order to drive through the next phase of expansion, develop the brands presence, untimely maximizing revenue.
-Analyse and report on competitor and cross-industry online initiatives
-You will be responsible for planning, implementing and reporting on success of Adviser and Account Manager Incentive initiatives.
-To work with the Head of Marketing and Marketing and Sales Director to define the marketing strategy for new services and products. You are ultimately responsible for delivering the strategy.
-Analyse data trends and sets up priorities for the team after reviewing these
- You will also be responsible for working with National Account Managers on an on-going basis to ensure ad-hoc marketing opportunities committed to, maximise our brand exposure, provide an optimal opportunity for explaining our product features, and are aligned to our brand and product positioning strategy.
- Delivery of ROI from marketing activity through clear tracking and measurement and recommendations for optimisation.
- You will oversee the production of a range of marketing communications (adviser, customer and our Business Consultants). For example, advertorials, newsletters, articles, online content, emails etc.
- Ensure that all strategies fit within the overall strategy of the organisation.
- You will be required to travel around the country and occasionally Europe for network marketing and adviser visits.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have board level experience, with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Have operated in a consumer focused, customer centric environment ideally retail, FMCG or FMRG and ideally in a Marketing Director or Head of Marketing position.
- Need to be a powerful and persuasive presenter, capable of addressing a wide range of audiences
- Be degree educated
- Be a chartered member of a relevant marketing professional institute
This is only a brief job spec and I will be happy to have a chat with candidates should they require more details about the responsibilities of the role.