An listed EPC company (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) company is looking for a CFO to lead its finance and accounting team.Key skills:
- Develop and direct all Corporate Finance in line with strategic plan, company growth, market opportunities and investment.
- Business analysis and other relevant areas for decision-making
- Assisting to identify business financial risk (potential and actual) within the business operation and financial ensure adequate controls with process implementation to mitigate risks.
- Direct and oversee all Functions aspects of the Finance, Accounting and Budgeting for the group companies.
- Manage and ensure the accuracy of accounting information in accordance with the requirements of certified accounting standards.
- Support the Executive Committee and Investment Committee for business investment plan, reviewing the financial model and source of fund planning.
- Provide coaching and development plan to team, ensure the effectiveness and goal achievements
- Bachelor in finance or accounting
- Experience in listed company
- Experience in project finance is a plus
- Experience leading a large team
- Able to work at Patumtani
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org