We have a requirement for an Communications and Applications Training Specialist for our client. Duration:
01 July 2019 to 30 June 2020 with an option to extend the contract for a further period up to 12 months. Citizenship requirements:
Australian citizen with Baseline clearance Location:
Canberra Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing communication products relating to specific applications and targeted to specific audiences and user groups.
- Designing, developing and delivering:
- e-learning packages for application; and
- application training products.
- Coordinating and managing the logistics to support training activities.
- Collaborating with and assisting the Intelligence Capability Development Project Manager and Change Managers to meet business, schedule and budget objectives.
- Ensuring all training materials and communications are kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Managing regular program reporting for the training work stream.
- Collaborating with the Change and Communications teams both across the organisation and the program to ensure training activities and products are aligned with the projects and program deliverables.
- Travelling interstate as required.
- Proven experience in the design and development of e-learning packages.
- Proven experience as technical trainer.
- Experience in managing and delivering applications training.
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects.
- Experience in designing technical course content.
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses.
- Degree in a relevant technical field, such as Education, Information Technology or Communications.
- Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer).
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint).
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Karun on 02 6113 7539 or via email on karun.sharma@igniteco .com