The work performed by the contractor will consist of but not limited to the following:
- Engaging with clients to understand business needs and provide costings.
- Preparing, coordinating and facilitating of analysis and design workshops.
- Analysing business processes, business requirements and scenarios mapping of client requirements to changes in a CRM system and impacts to other integrated technologies.
- Producing functional detailed design specifications and other team deliverables.
- Participating in feasibility and proof of concept analysis with UX and technical developers.
- Providing risk assessments and escalating risks and issues to management as required.
- Engaging with other technical teams (including architecture, developers, testers, support) to help deliver a solution to the business which is fit for purpose.
- Senior Analyst experience in a number of large projects, working in a team of analysts that produce quality designs in Siebel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills demonstrated by the ability to effectively influence and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated the ability to understand complexity, identify problem areas and be collaborate and innovative in providing cost-effective solutions.
Canberra, ACT, Australia