The specified Personnel will be required to provide project specific high level Senior Project Management support to deliver projects / programs applying best practice, standards, processes and activities as outlined within the statement of work / project plan, and ensuring that projects / programs are delivered within agreed timeframes, scope and budget. Mandatory Criteria
- 8+ years working at a senior project manager level.
- Formal qualification in project management (g. Diploma of Project Management, Bachelor of Project Management, Prince2 Practitioner, etc.).
- Experience in developing and managing key stakeholder relationship.
- Good understanding of contemporary ICT systems development approaches and practices and the ability to apply that knowledge to ensure effective project management outcomes.
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal communication skills, including superior writing skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Project Server to manage projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a team environment including demonstrating drive, influence and perseverance.
- Experience developing and managing key stakeholder relationships.
- Highly desirable - Experience with Agile methodology which may include Agile projects, scrum master experience and/or exposure to JIRA development tools.
Canberra, ACT, Australia