We have a requirement for an Information Architect for our client. Duration:
April 2019 to 30 June 2020 with an option to extend the contract for a further 12 months. Citizenship requirements:
Australian citizen with Baseline clearance. Location:
Canberra Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing information architecture artefacts (e.g. data models, standards, taxonomies, transformations, metadata definitions).
- Providing information architecture and data modelling services across a highly complex environment.
- Documenting information architectures and road map(s) for projects and programs of work.
- Developing detailed data models for relational, hierarchical and network based systems.
- Assisting in the preparation of project work plans with respect to architecture and design.
- Ensuring artefacts produced are fit for purpose, adhere to the architecture standards and patterns, are compliant with Whole-of-Government requirements and are suitable for approval to the respective governance boards (such as the Architecture Review Board).
- Ensuring that project information architecture artefacts are produced by the required deadlines set by program, project and/or release timeframes.
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships (including business representatives, delivery managers and solution architects).
- Developing positive team ethos within the immediate workgroup through positive participation and communication.
- Interstate travel may be required.
- Must have experience in the following:
- developing Information Architecture artefacts – data models, class diagrams, taxonomies, standards, classifications and transformations.
- applying Information Architecture practices in an agile and dynamic environment.
- working with governance bodies to get Information Architecture artefacts reviewed, agreed, approved and versioned.
- Must be able to communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Must have a track record of delivery whilst working within a project team.
- Must have experience in working as part of a program: prioritising work based on need, impact and timeframes for multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of existing standards used within the Australian Government.
- Experience in the Law Enforcement domain is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Karun on 02 6113 7539 or via email on karun.sharma@igniteco .com