We have a requirement for an Solution Architect for our client.Duration:
April 2019 to 30 June 2020 with an option to extend the contract for a further 12 months. Citizenship requirements:
Australian citizen with Baseline clearance Location:
Canberra Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing technology and system architecture artefacts (solution designs / blueprints).
- Providing architectural services across a highly complex environment.
- Documenting solution architecture and road map(s).
- Developing detailed designs.
- Assisting in the preparation of project work plans with respect to architecture and design.
- Ensuring artefacts produced are fit for purpose, adhere to the architecture standards and patterns, and are suitable for approval to the respective governance boards (such as the Architecture Review Board).
- Ensuring that project architecture artefacts are produced by the required deadlines set by program, project and/or release timeframes.
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships (including business representatives, delivery managers and solution architects).
- Developing positive team ethos within the immediate workgroup through positive participation and communication.
- Interstate travel may be required.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a solution architect with relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry certifications including demonstrated experience in one or more the following areas:
- big data,
- master data management,
- information management,
- information sharing and interoperability in a federated environment,
- contemporary integration patterns (and related technologies),
- knowledge graphs (and related technologies), and
- federated security solutions.
- Ability to develop solutions for large scale transformation projects (including undertaking activities such as data migration and data synchronisation design as well as quality assurance thereof).
- Demonstrated experience in producing solutions design with little supervision and within tight timelines.
- Ability to ensure proposed solutions align with architectural direction, strategies, standards, principles and patterns and do not incur technical debt for the organisation.
- Demonstrated drive, a proactive approach and with an ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively and broker agreement on solution design in complex multi-vendor environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate and influence technical and non-technical stakeholders both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in the Law Enforcement domain is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Karun on 02 6113 7539 or via email on karun.sharma@igniteco .com