I am working with a Federal Government department to find a System Analyst
This is an initial contract until December 2019
with potential extensions.
You will lead the systems analysis
and requirement definition component for a large program of work.
The role is expected to have a strong understanding of modern business systems in government,
and a background in systems analysis and documentation is essential.
The role will have a responsibility to engage and communicate widely across the business, meaning stakeholder engagement and management skills
are highly desired.
Success for this role will rely on your ability to deliver in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment, a good cultural fit and an ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.You will have the following background:
To have your application considered, you will:
- 4+ Years of demonstrated experience working as an System Business Analyst
- Expert knowledge and experience in systems analysis and technical requirements gathering for both current and future state
- Proven ability to deliver in a project and program environment under limited guidance
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff @igniteco .com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have an active baseline clearance
- Have your application submitted by no later than 3pm Thursday 4th April 2019