Our client is seeking an EL2 Strategic Policy Officer to support the Fraud and Compliance Branch in developing and interpreting policy in a security environment.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and interpret policy in a specialised area of work that requires extensive understanding; and consideration of highly sensitive organisational and political issues;
- Develop policies and strategies aimed at achieving broad agency objectives;
- Provide high level analysis of issues and make a significant contribution to the management, preparation and coordination of complex inputs to policy formulation;
- Provide specialist and/or strategic policy advice to internal stakeholders; and
- Incorporate risk and implementation considerations into policy development.
To be considered you must possess the following skills and experience:
- An understanding of project and programme management frameworks and policies,
- The purpose and appropriate application of compliance standards and practices and,
- Experience working in Security or Staff Integrity Units.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding or lived experience of disability.
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.