I am working with a Federal Government department to find multiple Business Analysts.
This is an initial contract until December 2019
with potential extensions.
You will be responsible for the requirements gathering and validation
component for a large program of work.
The primary focus of the role will be the rationalisation and validation of existing high level requirements
and using these as a foundation to create a detailed set of business requirements. The successful candidate will be expected to have a strong understanding of business process mapping
of both current and future state processes and the documentation of these processes.You will have the following experience:
To have your application considered, you will:
- 2-3 years’ experience working as an Business Analyst
- Proven ability to deliver in a project and program environment under limited guidance.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate between business and technical terminology.
- Proven ability to translate and document stakeholder needs into a set of detailed business requirements.
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff@ igniteco .com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have an active security clearance
- Have your application submitted by no later than 3pm Sunday 7th April 2019