We have a requirement for an Architecture Manager for our client. Duration
: Uptil 30th June 2020 with 12 months extension. Citizenship requirements:
Australian citizen with Baseline clearance Location:
Canberra Roles and Responsibilities:
- Running the architecture practice for the delivery team.
- Managing and directing Solution Architects in the development of solutions.
- Ensuring architecture artefacts, as defined in the Program Schedule, are completed in a timely fashion.
- As required, represent architecture on program governance groups.
- Providing architectural services across a highly complex environment.
- Overseeing and managing the delivery of detailed designs.
- Assisting in the preparation of project work plans with respect to architecture and design.
- Providing guidance through the Architectural Governance process in concert with the Lead Domain Architect.
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships (including Executives, business representatives, project managers and solution architects).
- Developing positive team ethos within the immediate workgroup through positive leadership and communication.
- Interstate travel may be required.
- Recent experience managing architecture teams in highly dynamic and complex environments.
- Demonstrated background in architecture roles and/or technical delivery roles with a good understanding of architecture frameworks, process and governance.
- Ability to project manage and represent complex architecture work streams and coordinate architecture activities and deliverables.
- Demonstrated drive, a proactive approach and with an ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively and broker agreement on solution design in complex multi-vendor environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate and influence technical and non-technical stakeholders both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in the Law Enforcement domain is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Karun on 02 6113 7539 or via email on karun.sharma@igniteco .com