We have a requirement for an Data Analyst for our client. Duration:
Uptil 30th June 2019 with extension option. Citizenship requirements:
Australian citizen with Baseline clearance Location:
Sydney Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated experience working in a data analytics role to solve business problems and support reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in an analytics role in compliance is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in an analytics role in the development of R Shiny Dashboards is highly desirable.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience presenting technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Preferable exposure and understanding of Hadoop and associated software and programming.
- Highly desirable – experience in the development, automation and implementation of regression and neural network models.
- Must have demonstrated experience (minimum 2 years) in the use of: SQL, R, Teradata, R Shiny, SAS, SAS VA, spark, impala or similar
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Karun on 02 6113 7539 or via email on karun.sharma@igniteco .com