Our client is seeking a Procurement Officer to support and promote strategy, policies, priorities and operational practices. This role will be required to coordinate, conduct and assume responsibility for complex procurement projects and work programs aimed at achieving the project objectives.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing procurement advice, support and guidance for all Procurement activities valued at or over $80,000;
- providing strategic procurement advice and support to Procurement delegates that ensures the delegates;
- are able to demonstrate that value for money has been achieved;
- have acted ethically; not obtained a personal benefit as a result of an Arrangement, and act in the best interests of the Agency;
- have declared all conflicts of interest;
- have considered the potential fringe benefits tax and taxation implications arising from arrangements
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.