I am working with a large Federal Government department to find a Solution Architect.
This role can be located in either Melbourne or Canberra.
This contract is for an initial 12 months with 2 x 6 month extensions.
We are seeking someone with extensive experience in Windows 10 SOE, Office upgrades and O365
that can provide technical leadership, lead governance and assurance processes.
You will be required to:
To have your application considered, you will:
- Lead the development of strategies within one or more domains of specialisation
- Lead research activities and provide expert advice on IT directions, strategy, candidate technologies, and the re-use of enterprise IT capabilities within a framework of our clients policies, priorities, objectives and strategy
- Deliver solutions with a large degree of independence across the enterprise architecture to support business needs
- Anticipate future challenges and position the department to meet these challenges and remain up to date with IT industry and market trends, incorporating them into the departments enterprise architecture
- Translate complex business strategies, goals and issues into tactical and strategic initiatives across multiple areas of specialisation
- Display, educate and transfer knowledge to others, guide and mentor less experienced employees and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes
- Apply high level judgement in the assessment of solutions and provide assurance that they comply with our clients enterprise architecture and IT standards
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff @igniteco .com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have an active baseline security clearance or higher
- Have your application submitted by no later than 12pm Thursday 28 March 2019