I am working with a large Federal Government to find a Program Delivery Lead.
This is an initial 12 month contract with 2 x 6 month extensions.
The program will involve refreshing the departments end user technology
to provide staff with up to date tools and technology (new desktops and laptops), create a modern workspace and ensure hardware and software used by staff is supported and reliable. In this role you will lead and manage the delivery of the Program
which will deliver the expected outcomes of the program and its sub-projects in a Windows 10 /O365 upgrade environment.
You will have extensive experience in:
To have your application considered, you will:
- Leading, planning, managing program financials, and tracking delivery of a large Program and its sub-projects in a Windows 10 /O365 upgrade environment
- Understanding the dependencies and relationships to other programs with a true integration focus in a Windows 10 /O365 upgrade environment
- Engaging with various integration forums and working in a multi-vendor environment to deliver a Windows 10 /O365 upgrade
- Leading and building effective, blended teams in a multi-vendor environment while providing the key link between senior executives and these teams.
- Collaborating with Designer and Developer teams across multiple business areas to rationalise an integrated roadmap and plan for a Windows 10 /O365 upgrade environment
- Capital and operational risk and issue management, financial management, scheduling, and program status reporting in large organisations
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff @igniteco .com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have an active security clearance
- Have your application submitted by no later than 9am Friday 29th March 2019.