I am working with a large Federal Government department to find an Enterprise Data Warehouse Specialist.
This is an initial 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extensions
You will be required to have the following experience:
The following will be an advantage:
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge, experience and ability in developing and delivering EDW and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions within agreed time, cost and quality expectations
- Highly developed EDW design, development, and implementation skills. Must have a sound understanding of structured system lifecycle management methodologies and EDW concepts such as data analysis and dimensional modelling, data mart design, metadata management, ETL design and development, BI and reporting development, prototyping and agile approaches to solution delivery, data quality and governance.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in supporting Microsoft SQL Server data warehouse and BI implementations, including Integration Service (SSIS), SQL Server, Analysis Services tabular and multi-dimensional models(SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS) and PowerBI.
- Recent experience in project and solution delivery using Microsoft Visual Studio along with with source control and requirements management software, specifically Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) or equivalent (JIRA, Git etc.)
To have your application considered, you will
- Recent .Net and C# development experience would be highly regarded
- Experience in machine learning, AI and/or analytical programming languages like Python, R, Spark etc.
- Be an Australlian citizen
- Have an active NV1/NV2 clearance
- Have your application submitted by no later than Monday 8 April 2019.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email aimee.goff @igniteco .com