I am working with a large Federal Government department to find a Data Analyst / Data Modeler.
This is an initial 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extensions.
We are seeking an experienced data analyst/modeller to provide analysis of data holdings as well as develop data models and the practices for projects and business areas utilising our clients data warehouse and business intelligence capabilities.You will have the following background:
You will ideally have:
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development and data mining with experience in the design and development of the Enterprise, Conceptual, Logical, Physical and EDW Data Models.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets with strong understanding of business intelligence, data visualisation, reporting and data analytical concepts
- Technical systems and data analysis skills including T-SQL querying, performing data analysis and data modelling.
To have your application considered, you will:
- Experience with Microsoft BI products like Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Experience with data modelling tools like Enterprise Architect or Embarcadero ER/Studio
- Well-developed technical writing skills and experience maintaining technical documentation.
- Experience in machine learning, AI and analytical programming languages like Python, R, Spark etc.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff /@igniteco .com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have an active NV1 / NV2 security clearance
- Have your application submitted by no later than Monday 8 April 2019