I am working with a large Aviation organisation to find a Trainer.
This role can be Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane
This is an initial 6 month contract with a potential to extend.You will require the following experience:
Please note: There is an expectation the recipient will be required to travel extensively.
- Experience in the design and development of learning programs that meet training requirements and objectives within the required timeframes.
- Sound knowledge of adult learning principles
- Ability to analyse complex issues and develop feasible solutions in a timely manner to ensure that workplace learning and performance goals are achieved
- Experience in instruction design using Storyline, Captivate or Camtasia or online training software
- Excellent knowledge of desktop applications including MS Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Skype for Business
- Understanding of Transformational change and Change management in projects
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – desirable
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff @igniteco .com