We have a requirement for an Solution Architect for our client. The initial contract is uptil 30 June 2019 with 2 x 6 months extension options. Citizenship requirements:
Australian citizen with Baseline clearance Location:
Canberra Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support elicitation of technical (e.g. infrastructure and security) high level requirements.
- Develop of conceptual architectural designs and views.
- Contribute to and supporting the development of the technical design report.
- Start development of high level solution architecture.
Demonstrated high level of expertise experience at providing similar services to Government or industry equivalent in the context of services / work required.Weighted Criteria:
- Design the solution architecture that will enable business outcomes and meet functional and non-functional business requirements.
- The project/program technology lead that is accountable and responsible for the solution architecture.
- Documents the conceptual/logical/physical solution architecture.
- Provides advice on remediating technology issues and mitigating technology risks.
- Works with the enterprise architect to leverage where applicable:
Enterprise architectures principles, standards, and guidelines.
Enterprise Architecture frameworks, patterns and technologies.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Karun on 02 6113 7539 or via email on karun.sharma@igniteco .com