We have a requirement for an Security Architect for our client. The initial contract is uptil 30 June 2019 with 2 x 6 months extension options.Citizenship requirements:
Australian citizen with Baseline clearanceLocation:
CanberraRoles and Responsibilities:
- Support elicitation of technical (e.g. infrastructure and security) high level requirements.
- Develop of conceptual architectural designs and views.
- Contribute to and supporting the development of the technical design report.
- Start development of high level solution architecture.
Demonstrated high level of expertise experience at providing similar services to Government or industry equivalent in the context of services / work required.Weighted Criteria:
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security.
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions.
- Ability to plan, research and design robust security architectures for any IT project.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Karun on 02 6113 7539 or via email on karun.sharma@igniteco .com