Our client, a well-known government owned organisation is seeking an experienced Organisational Change Manager who will be working alongside key projects and stakeholders to facilitate the program’s change initiative. This position with require interstate travel. Initial 6 months contract. RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: Required
- Maintain an effective working relationship with other staff to ensure effective coordination of all activities in support of business objectives
- Maintain strong stakeholder focus by coordinating Program and Project communication and attending meetings were required
- Coach and mentor Program and Project teams on good practice Change Management.
- Report on progress as requested by project managers
- Demonstrate safety behaviours consistent with enterprise strategies.
- Extensive experience in delivering large scale change in a large organisation.
- Proven experience with organisational change on an IT project
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to develop clear and concise communications to business users.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Strong stakeholder management skills to establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to create mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
To apply for this role you must be an Australian Citizen
and having government experience is preferable. Having expereince with SAP Critical Success Factors would be highly desirable.
I specifically work on Human Resources Roles, if this is not quite the right opportunity and you would like to have a confidential discussion please don't hesitate to contact Anne Abraham.