Our client is a dynamic and ambitious consultation & project management company specialising in commercial, retail space and luxury high-rise residential.
As a result of consistent growth and success, an exciting opportunity now exists for a Commercial Contract Administrator to join this leading organisation on a permanent basis!!
Your responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Preparing tenders
- Scope of works
- Negotiating quotes from subcontractors
- Review and update existing contracts
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven CA experience with a Commercial Builder.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Be confident to liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that procurement is running to schedule.
- Attention to detail.
- Australian experience is essential
With experts across a diverse range of disciplines including Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Design Management, Site Management and Building & Construction, this opportunity is not to be missed!!
If you are looking to build a long term career with an Industry leading business then please apply online with an up to date resume.