Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high level executive and administrative support to the Senior Executive Officer and Branch Head.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Management of diary and any travel arrangements
- Maintenance of record keeping systems
- Management of email correspondence and documents
- Coordination of meeting papers and draft responses
- Management of simple procurement and accounts payable processes
- Coordination of meetings
- Liaison with Members of Parliament and key stakeholders
- Assistance with general coordination functions
To be considered you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level executive and administrative support
- Proven experience in undertaking less complex research tasks and preparing minutes, reports and correspondence
- Contributing to corporate activities, including provision of administrative and technical support
- Experience in liaising with and building productive relationships with senior officers, Executive Assistants and clients
A current Baseline security clearance is highly regarded.
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.