Leading Hand Carpenter ref: BH-349319-1
|Sector||Building & Construction|
|Salary||$70,000.00 to $90,000.00 per annum|
- Canberra Location
- Strong project pipeline, offering stability
- Career Progression
About the company
This Company is a leading Construction company in the Commercial and Residential sectors. With many projects in the pipeline, this client has experienced strong growth in recent years and is looking at continuing growing their team.
About the role
As Leading Hand you will be reporting in directly to the General Foreman. This will be a hands on role in which you will be responsible for:
- Setting out trades on site each day.
- Managing subcontractors.
- Maintaining a safe site through proper OH&S procedures.
- Liaise with Site Foreman & Subcontractors to ensure materials are on site as required.
- Quality Assurance
- Report in to Site Foreman on site progress.
Skills & experience
You will be an passionate, high performing and driven professional with experience working as a carpenter.
- Be a fully qualified carpenter with relevant experience
- Take pride in your work and have high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Own basic tools
- Experience in domestic builds + commercial
- Have good communication skills
- Hard working and reliable
Benefits & culture
This company promote a strong team atmosphere and collaboration throughout the workplace. This company Recognize and reward valuable contributions by their employees and promote a healthy work/life balance with a Monday-Friday working week and rostered weekends when required.
- Motivated and supportive working environment
- Diverse, exciting projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Rostered Saturday's as required with flexible working arrangements
- Work alongside leading industry professionals
- Play a key role in the construction team
- Strong opportunities for career progression
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Cullen from Ignite on 02 6113 7532.
** AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS ONLY
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.