About the company
- Canberra Location
- Strong project pipeline, offering stability and progression
- Attractive Fit Out Foreman salary package
This Company prides themselves on delivery of exceptional multi residential projects. With many projects in the pipeline, this client has experienced strong growth in recent years and is looking at continuing growing their team. About the role
As Fit Out Foreman, you will report to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for managing the construction finishes on a range of exciting projects. You will ensure projects are completed at the highest quality. Rostered Saturdays may be required, dependent on the project schedule.
Skills & experience
- Scheduling works
- Managing sub-contractors and trades
- Manage project budgets and man hours
- Technical support.
- Manage WHS
Benefits & culture
- Previous Experience in delivering projects as a Fit Out Foreman
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This company’s culture is based on integrity and excellence. This company have high expectations of ourselves as a company and individuals which is the basis of their progression within the industry. They promote a healthy work/life balance with a Monday-Friday working week and rostered weekends when required.
- Motivated and supportive working environment
- Diverse, exciting projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Rostered Saturday's as required with flexible working arrangements
- Work alongside leading industry professionals
- Play a key role in the construction team
- Strong opportunities for career progression
Click on the APPLY
button or contact Lauren Cullen from Ignite on 02 6113 7532. ** AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS ONLY About Ignite
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.