We have a requirement for an Siebel Developer for our client for an contract uptil 30th June 2019 with 12 months extension options. Citizenship requirements:
Australian citizen with Baseline clearance Location:
Canberra Mandatory Skills:
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Siebel Developer (configuration and integration).
- Prior Siebel project experience in translating a Siebel functional design document to a technical specification.
- Design and develop Siebel integration using business service, workflow, integration objects, XML, web services.
- Understanding of Siebel Enterprise Application Integration Server components for performance and scalability.
- Demonstrated capacity for continuous learning and delivering high quality products.
- Able to develop, design, code and test in accordance with best practice.
- Siebel 8 Certification
- Code migration and deployment skill
- Siebel Public Sector - Client and Tools
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Karun on 02 6113 7539 or via email on karun.sharma@igniteco .com