Our client is seeking a Data Analyst to review the current Excel tools that are used to capture reports of suspected fraudulent behaviour. The role will also identify and design improved data capture and recording process, review and design effective reporting tools using the available data and assist in the data transfer on implementation of the Case Management System.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Review the Excel tools that are currently used in the process for capturing, assessing, storing and reporting data in Intake and Assessment. Your review will then lead to suggestions for improved data capture, recording and reporting.
- Identify modifications that can be made when entering data into the spreadsheet, with the aim to streamline the process and eliminate errors in moving data.
- In designing improved data tools, you will update the tools to capture and report work items returned to the team for reassessment and referral and dual pathway referrals.
- Prepare and in cooperation with the ICT team execute a data transition from the Excel tools to the Case Management System (CMS).
- The data capture tools should adaptable for use by other teams within the Fraud and Compliance Branch.
- Provide a strategy to improve the reporting tools used by the Intake and Assessment team. With the aim of being able to develop reports that are accurate and up to date in an efficient way. You will be responsible for teaching key Intake and Assessment staff how to create reports as required.
To be considered you must understand project and program management frameworks and policies and a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability.
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.