I am working with a large Federal Government department to find an Automation Test Analyst.
This is an initial 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extensions.
To have your application considered, you will:
- Experience in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and expertise in test automation.
- Develop strategies and test plans to meet application testing requirements and coordinate the delivery of a test project phase, in coordination with business and other teams
- Plan and design strategies to effectively and accurately test the technical aspects of integration services components, products and releases
- Understand the strategic directions of the department and convey to staff through knowledge transfer and mentoring
- Provide leadership and direction to others and manage and report on individual and overall team performance
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have an active security clearance or at least the ability to obtain one.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff @igniteco .com