I am working with a large Federal Government department to find a Mobile Application Developer.
This is an initial 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extension options.
You will be required to:
To have your application considered, you will:
- Develop native apps in Xamarin/Cross-Platform environment
- Expertise in application development to deployment in iPhone/iPad from application creation to deployment in App Store
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff @igniteco .com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have a security clearance or at least the ability to obtain one