Our client, a Federal Government Department are looking for an experienced Rehabilitation Case Manager APS6 to join their team and hit the ground running. This is a contract opportunity for 6 months. You will have experience in case management, Comcare and early intervention to e successful in this role. RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Manage compensable and non-compensable case management processes for ill and injured workers
- Focusing on positive outcomes, manage ill and injured workers to return to work, rehabilitation
- Proactively manage complex cases within relevant legislative frameworks
- Provide specialised advice and resolve issues effectively
- Previous experience in a similar APS role
- Ability to handle a large number of cases simultaneously
- Knowledge of Public Service Act
- Ability to work proactively and anticipate problems, needs and expectations
To apply for this role you must be an Australian Citizen
and have a Baseline clearance
or have the ability to obtain one.
I specifically work on Human Resources Roles, if this is not quite the right opportunity and you would like to have a confidential discussion please don't hesitate to contact Anne Abraham.