Our client is seeking a Project Officer to provide support to the Branch by preparing documentation, undertaking research, analysis and project work.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Detect and identity fraud cases for analysis and investigation and prepare intelligence assessments.
- Identify, develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of relevant legislation, policy and privacy principles
- Support the section to develop and produce cases for analysis and investigation
- Conduct research and analyse data from different sources to develop reports and strategies on identity management and fraud
- Preparation of briefings to ensure the delivery of projects
- Support the Branch to plan and deliver effective detection strategies in relation to identity fraud
To be considered you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a planner
- Ability to analyse multiple sources of information to identify risk
- Accurate and concise written communication
- Attention to detail
- Interest in progressing in the field of Intelligence
- Self-starter, can use initiative to undertake research when there is a knowledge gap
You must be an Australian Citizen with an ability to obtain and maintain an NV1 security clearance to apply.