Our client is seeking a Fraud and Compliance Project Officer to provide guidance and support in relation to the management of compliance projects and issues and support the Project Manager to provide guidance to the development review and analysis of the Branch’s projects.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the development and management of project plans in accordance with project management framework.
- Provide advice and project coordination expertise to stakeholders.
- Coordinate and contribute to regular project reports
- Prepare draft written material
- Identify and assist with the management of project risks, design, testing and reporting.
- Monitor project budgets, review and report on expenditure and assist with procurement and contract management.
- Support and mentor staff, including coaching and training to build knowledge and capability.
To be considered you must possess the following skills and experience:
- An understanding of project and programme management frameworks and policies,
- the purpose and appropriate application of compliance standards and practices and,
- experience working in the human services sector.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding or lived experience of disability.
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.