We have a requirement for an ICT Business Analyst for our client. Duration:
12 Months Citizenship requirements:
Australian citizen or Permanent Resident. Location:
Canberra Roles and Responsibilities:
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Assist clients as they develop plans for their future business and related ICT needs.
- Undertake analysis and process modelling of clients’ current and future business needs.
- Actively support clients as they analyse their requirements for proposed business solutions.
- Analyse client requirements and collaborate with technical specialists to develop fit-for-purpose solutions to business problems.
- Provide advice to business managers on information management challenges.
- Conduct workshops / information gathering session with diverse group of business users.
- Coordinate activities between the client team and ICT service providers.
- Support end users in developing test cases, test execution, and support training delivery to end users.
- Advanced knowledge of a diversity of project management methodologies (for example: PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile or Lean etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with cloud based Human Resources and Payroll ERP implementations, preferably SAP SuccessFactors.
- Detailed knowledge of the complete Employee life cycle including detailed knowledge of HR/Payroll Management processes with specific focus on strategic HR processes such as, Learning and Development, Talent Management, Performance Management.
- Integration experience with other systems, in particular Finance, Data Warehouse and rostering solutions.
- Recent successes in multi-faceted, fast paced program/project delivery role to deliver agreed scope within timelines.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating business process definition workshops with key stakeholders.
- Highly developed written skills and experience in production of comprehensive recommendations, project and implementation plans, briefs and reports.
- Experience working in Federal, State and/or Local Government agencies.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Karun on 02 6113 7539 or via email on karun.sharma@igniteco .com