Our client is seeking a Contract and Procurement Officer for an immediate start until 30 September 2019 with a possible extension.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate CAU BAU activities including responding to simple procurement and contract enquires through an established mailbox
- Contribute to / develop compliance reporting and data analysis of compliance within the Commonwealth Procurement Framework
- Contribute to / develop documentation including work flow documentation, communication strategies to support the implementation of connected policies, new legislation such as the Government Procurement (Judicial Review) Act 2018
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships,
- Review and suggest improvements procurement communication artefacts
- Undertake other administrative duties as required.
Formal procurement qualifications are desirable but not mandatory.
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.