I am working with a large Federal Government department to find a Security Specialist.
This is an initial 6 month contract
with potential extensions.You will have the following background:
You will ideally:
- Knowledge of IRAP and system certification and accreditation requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of the ISM and PSPF.
- Knowledge of risk management methodologies.
- Extensive policy and document writing experience as they relate to security governance, risk and compliance.
- Professional experience in developing a variety of technical documentation.
To have your application considered, you will:
- Have a good understanding or background in information security tools such as SIEM, endpoint software, IPS, IDS products.
- Possess relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISM,CISA etc.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff @igniteco .com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have an active baseline clearance