I am working with a large Federal Government department to find a Support Analyst.
This is an initial contract until June 2020 with potential extensionsYou will have:
In a high-pressured environment, you will be required to:
- Demonstrated experience as a production support analyst within an application development environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Well-developed technical skills, including using database interrogation tools (e.g. SQL Management Studio).
To have your application considered, you will:
- Provide timely, accurate and appropriate responses to customer queries.
- Investigate and resolve issues using a variety of tools and resources.
- Identify and manage potential Production issues, including liaison with relevant technical, policy, project and external agency staff.
- Escalate higher level faults to appropriate area for resolutions.
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures.
- Ensure that incidents and problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff @igniteco.com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have an active security clearance