Ignite are working with a large federal government department who are seeking a Recruitment Operational Support Officer who will be focussed on a portfolio of work to support a particular business unit. This includes recruitment, staff procurement, learning and development, quality and continuous improvement. Initial 12 months contract with possibility for extensions.
If you are at the APS6 level you will supervise, mentor, lead, provide technical policy advice and provide consultation to achieve the divisional business outcomes. At the APS5 level you will provide assistance to the operational support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and support the tasks and activities related to the recruitment, selection and on-boarding of staff
- Liaise with relevant business areas to ensure new starters workstations are all set for their start (system accesses, IT equipment)
- Monitor and review daily tasks and activities against team and divisional plans
- Identify trends and recommend areas for improvement to ensure business efficiencies are realised.
To be successful in this role you will be able to:
- Have experience working in this space with the government
- Have adaptable communication and interpersonal skills
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to comprehend HR policies and procedures and procurement activities
To apply for this role you must be an Australian Citizen Citizen
and be willing to undergo Entry Level checks as per State Legislation. I specifically work on Human Resources Roles, if this is not quite the right opportunity and you would like to have a confidential discussion please don't hesitate to contact Anne Abraham.