About the company
Our client is a State Government Department delivers a diverse range of essential services. They are looking for motivated and conscientious individuals who share their values of trust, accountability, integrity and respect to join their growing accounts team.
About the role:
The Senior Accounts Officer
is responsible for managing the effective delivery of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions in the Finance team. The right candidate for this role will have demonstrable experience handling a high volume of transactions
, strong organisational skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to manage a small team is necessary.
- Experience in managing financial transactions in a large volume, complex, client focused and diverse environment
- Experience monitoring complex financial systems
- Understanding of NSW Government procurement processes and project management fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop team members
What’s in it for you?
- $50 - $60 hourly rate
- Walking distance from Parramatta train station
- State Government opportunity working in a dynamic team environment
- 2 month contract, can be extended
Our client is looking to fill this role ASAP so apply now!