I am working with a large Federal Government department to find a Senior Infrastructure Engineer.
This is an initial contract starting ASAP through to June 2020.
You will have:
- A demonstrated capability to scope, plan and execute on small projects – including managing, risks and issues, approvals and the balancing of multiple competing priorities.
- A demonstrated capability to work within a high-performing multi-disciplinary team, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- A working knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM), the Protective Security Framework Policy (PSFP), and other International Standards (ISO’s).
- Solid generalist skills in Windows – including configuration, trouble shooting, service and security management tools.
- The ability to demonstrate advanced skills in some or most of the following technologies:
- Physical and virtual infrastructure – HPE, Nutanix, Dell VMware VSphere
- Cloud technologies – Microsoft Azure, O365, cloud hosted SaaS applications
- Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, and Group Policy
- Automation and scripting languages – including Powershell
- Cyber Security – across networking, Essential 8, OS and application hardening, vulnerability detection tools
- MS based communication and collaboration tools – Exchange, Skype, Teams
- Storage – Dell EMC
- Microsoft SQL Server Design and Administration
To be considered for this role, you will:
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email on aimee.goff @igniteco .com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Hold an active NV1 security clearance however NV2 preferred