Our client, a government department are seeking a HR Business Partner who will provide business focused strategic HR advice executive and managers. You will be responsible for building capacity within leadership teams, supporting Executive Directors to deliver integrated HR and people development strategies. Initial contract until November 2019 with possibility of extension. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take a coaching approach to facilitate effective, consistent, empowering people management
- Assist executives and managers to manage complex people matters including assessment of workplace issues, negotiating and applying appropriate action.
- Work with Executives and Managers to resolve performance, misconduct and other management processes, and appropriately working in conjunction with the Workforce Relations function on complex matters.
- Sound knowledge of contemporary HR practice, and the Business Partner model.
- Prior experience in successfully achieving a cultural and organisational change
- High-level communication, relationship building and influencing skills
To apply for this role you must be an Australian Citizen
I specifically work on Human Resources and Admin Roles, if this is not quite the right opportunity and you would like to have a confidential discussion please don't hesitate to contact Anne Abraham.