About the Organisation
Our client is a shared services agency of the NSW Government. Their strong focus on people underlies all of their daily operations and their core values of Collaboration, Respect, Openness and Empowerment are essential qualities for all of their employees.
About the Role
The Category Officer is responsible for the effective implementation of commercial and procurement strategies. The position conducts commercial negotiations with suppliers and the implementation of strategies to maximise commercial outcomes, while minimising operational and commercial risk. The key activities are undertaking the initial sourcing activity maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Requirements to be Successful
What’s in it for you?
- Tertiary qualifications in finance, commerce, business or accounting
- Commitment to collaborative and ethical working behaviour
- Strong communications skills
- Demonstrable ability to assist with training & development
- Experience conducting supply market and business analysis
- Opportunity to work in a supportive, collaborative and vibrant workplace.
- Walking Distance from Chatswood Train Station
- State Gov. procurement opportunity
Our client is looking to fill this vacancy ASAP so apply now!