Our client is seeking a Senior Policy Officer to assist with coordinating the agency’s strategic planning and performance reporting activities including the development of the corporate plan, operational plan and annual plan.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the preparation of the departments key planning and reporting documents including the annual report
- Coordinate a range of complex information and multiple inputs from line areas; and
- Work with other members of the section and staff on projects as needed.
To be considered you must possess the following skills and experience:
- You will have demonstrated experience in a corporate governance role, in particular the production of the annual report, reviewing agency performance reporting or other strategic planning and reporting documents.
- You will also have a good understanding of the policies, guidelines and requirements under the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in project management and strong attention to detail
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to liaise effectively to build and maintain strong working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.