Experienced scanning and document preparation officers required for a 6 week project based in Sydney’s western suburbs.
You will be responsible for preparing documents for scanning, quality checking and data entry. Some lifting of boxes will be required. This is a high volume work environment with a strong focus on productivity.
There are AM and PM shifts available.
Successful candidates must have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- Accuracy and proficiency with data entry
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic work environment
Clearances –the following clearances will be required:
- National Police Clearance is essential. Within last 6 months.
- NSW Working with Children Clearance is essential. Provide number & expiry date.
- The successful person will be required to undertake further Government security checks.
For more information please contact Stam Gambrellis at Ignite on 02 9250 8101
Stam Gambrellis specialises in recruiting within Information Management in Melbourne and Sydney. If this position isn’t of interest to you but you have experience in Libraries, Archives or Records, feel free to call Stam or the IM team for a chat on 02 9250 8000
For more than 30 years Ignite has been providing our clients with candidates who specialize in accounting and finance, information management, sales, marketing, communications, HR, IT and business support. We operate out of 6 sites across Australia and work with clients from the public and private sectors, as well as not-for-profit organisations