As a User Experience (UX) Designer you will be part of an Agile scrum team which builds world class digital services.
You’ll be responsible for understanding and articulating improvements to the Customer Experience across the organisation’s digital services landscape.
To be successful in the role, you will have
- Extensive experience in delivering conceptual designs and prototypes of complex systems
- Demonstrated experience in Human Centred Design
- Experience in leading customer insights testing and Design Thinking workshops to ensure solutions meet usability, experience and accessibility requirements
- Demonstrated experience in developing interactive prototypes based on user research
- Champion of the Digital Service Standard (DSS) and Service Design and Delivery Process (SDDP)
- Highly knowledgeable in research and design methodology
- Proven experience using Sketch and InVision or similar to present design hypothesis or prototypes
- Demonstrated experience working on operational/live services
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, handling and coordinating multiple projects
- Strong presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
- Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong advocate for accessibility and WCAG2.1 requirements
- Experience in working in Agile is highly desirable
**Applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
Interested candidates apply now or call Nancy Wu on 07 3124 5743 for a confidential discussion.