Our client is seeking for a Service Design Lead who is accountable, under limited direction, for delivering results in accordance with the work requirements of their work area and team plans. They are accountable for leading the service design team, providing Product Owner support for high level design, and developing and refining the ongoing experience enhancements backlog. The Service Designer Lead will be accountable for team planning and prioritization in line with the Program goals, and will exercise a level of discretion with respect to how procedures and guidelines are interpreted and applied.
The Service Design Lead will:
- Have a thorough understanding of the requirements of the position, as well as the legislative and corporate frameworks that underpin its activities
- Be accountable for planning and leading the design teams activities in support of the program, project and team outcomes
- Encourage innovative approaches to design techniques, enabling the design team to embrace different angles to a design problem
- Be required to provide detailed technical, professional and policy advice and support in relation to the design of program products
- You will be responsible for establishing and managing the relationships and liaise with key client stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collaboratively lead the development of a roadmap of design-led initiatives that will enable the service outcomes of the program, including the research, analysis and identification of service challenges and opportunities, envisioning new service concepts and planning a program of work
- Envision and communicate service concepts that illustrate all components and touchpoints of a new or enhanced service, leveraging contemporary design methods such as Human Centered Design
- Developing and leading high-performing multidisciplinary teams and in utilising Human Centred Design, Lean and Agile delivery methods
- Leading and designing research activities (quantitative and qualitative) with a broad section of people to inform current state experience and pain points to identify service enhancement requirements
- Leading teams to design and present future state experiences through journey mapping, business process mapping, and development of design artefacts such as design briefs, acceptance criteria, blueprints, personas, journeys, scenarios and roadmaps
- Utilise tools and methods to support the Agency to prioritise service enhancements, including desirability, feasibility an viability of enhancements
- Champion person centric decision making methods within the team and the broader business
Geelong location Interested?
If you have the skills and motivation we are looking for, please Apply Now. For more information, please contact Ronaldo Nicdao on 03 8319 7800 or via email ronaldo.nicdao @ igniteservices.com.