We are looking for superstar
Administrators to join highly reputable Early Childhood Centres around Sydney’s Western Suburbs.
As an Administrator you will be performing a high level of customer service in person and over the phone to prospective and existing clients, as well as support to the Director and centre staff.
If you are a driven individual ready for your next challenge in your career, then look no further and apply today!
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responding to phone and email queries
- High level administrative support to the team
- Manage incoming and outgoing phone and email correspondence
- Data entry and data base maintenance
- Filing of documentation
- Adhering to policies and procedures
- Deliver high-quality centre tours to assist conversion of enrollments
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Management of family accounts, including debt chasing, queries, payments and CCMS procedures
To be successful in this position you must have the following skills & attributes:
- Compassionate, empathic and an understanding nature
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with both prospective and existing families.
- Ability to work within a team and adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Understand the importance of managing confidential and sensitive information
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
Please note: All successful candidates will be required to complete background checks and hold a current NSW Working with Child.
If you are a driven individual ready for your next challenge in your career, and love being around families and children, then look no further and apply today