I'm working with a large Federal Government department to find multiple Data Scientists.
This position can be located in Box Hill, Adelaide or Brisbane.
You will develop analytical solutions to deliver transformative technical projects which provide significant business value to the organisation.
As a successful candidate you will require an in-depth understanding of data-science concepts and will take the lead in solving complex data-science problems, and guide/mentor others to achieve results. To be successful in the role, you will have:
To have your application considered, you will:
- Qualifications in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant disciplines.
- Strong practical experience across one or more data science areas such as machine learning, natural language processing, graph analytics, behavioural analytics and visualisation.
- Strong data cleaning and analysis skills, and experience in devising testing methods.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with a diversity of programming languages such as R (experience in Shiny will be a bonus) and Python. Professional commitment and skills of maintaining code quality.
- Familiar with the Hadoop and Spark ecosystem, and experienced in Scala, PySpark and HiveSQL.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Aimee Goff on 02 6113 7520 or via email aimee.goff @igniteco .com
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have an active security clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Not have worked outside of Australia in the last 5 years