Qualified and experienced Library Technicians and Librarians required for several temporary roles starting asap.
3-4 days per week
Melbourne and Geelong
- Maintain the library collection to ensure the provision of high quality, customer-focused service
- Ensure access to library databases across the organisation
- Catalogue hard copy and online titles
- Respond to general library queries
- Respond to research queries utilising online and hard copy resources
- Check-in journals
- General day to day library duties
- A degree or diploma in library and information science
- Library experience
To find out more please contact Catherine Hill at Ignite (previously known as The One Umbrella) on 02 9250 8000.
Please note that we are reviewing applications as we receive them, and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. ABOUT IGNITE:
For more than 30 years, Ignite has been providing our clients with candidates who specialise in accounting and finance, information management, sales, marketing, communications, HR, IT and business support. We operate out of 6 sites across Australia and work with clients from the public and private sectors, as well as not-for-profit organisations.