Our client is seeking an Administration Officer (Onboarding) to undertake a range of moderately complex procedural, operational and administrative activities, including research and analysis activities.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide professional advice to clients and stakeholders regarding security policy, procedures and legislative requirements
- Assist with the development, delivery, evaluation and maintenance of Pre-employment screening and Pre engagement Integrity checking
- Conduct Enhanced pre engagement Integrity checks
- Build and sustain effective relationships with a range of stakeholders and clients to achieve Personnel security and agency business outcomes
To be considered you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in HR Onboarding or candidate selection
- Certificate III or IV in Government (Personnel Security)
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.