Our government client is seeking for a Senior Program Support Officer. Your role is to support the service delivery arm of a department in quality and work practice functions, contributing to the efficient and effective management of intake strategy, business implementation and improvement.
You will bring to this role experience in one or more related service delivery or program support areas, well developed communication and organisational skills. You will demonstrate flexibility and embrace the challenges of working in a complex and changing environment. Responsibilities:
- Undertaking activities that contribute to the successful implementation of the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Working in an expanding network to support the National Access & Workload Management Branch to effectively deliver services; business process improvement and implementation
- Working directly with the business improvement leads to develop staff guidance (work practices, training content, scripts, task cards etc.) and communicate changes to staff through a continuous cycle of improvement
- Coordinating and drafting high level internal and external communications, including: advice, presentations and communications to other business areas including Ministerial, Parliamentary and executive responses
- Development and implementation of quality auditing activities in line with the National Quality Action Plan
- Development and review of training content
- Review, update and consolidate NAWMB resources into a Staff Manuals, task cards, develop user guides and Standard Operating Procedures in line with operational guidelines and ensure document accessibility.
- Address current gaps in published guidance and ensure up-to-date, accurate and user-friendly resources.
Role based Geelong. Interested?
If you have the skills and motivation we are looking for, please Apply Now. For more information, please contact Ronaldo Nicdao on 03 8319 7800 or via email ronaldo.nicdao @ igniteco.com.